i didnt think he actually posted it
- Fascinating discourse, chum
- Riveting fable, comrade
- Intriguing anecdote, brethren
- Perpetuating argument, colleague
- Sweet saga, yo
- Waste of time, jerk
- Spellbinding reiteration there, my chummy
- Phantasmagorical novelization, oh great one
- Interesting intellect, imbecile
- Trepidating bore, fetus
- Ballin’ gossip, dawg
I shall put these to use
SWEET SAGA, YO
hurpidurpdurrdurr I’m a banana HI KEVIN I like unicorns and rainbows. Ahingadingadurgen. I like Korean women, unce ounce unce
- Kat: So I'm applying to my friend's school because they waived the fee and it'd probably annoy her.
- Nylah: Make some of your answers funny.
- Kat: Middle name:
- Kat: Brosephine.
Sent in my first college application~. :3
Im on a the phone with a singer
He’s actually a very good writer
But he’s 30,
A recovering heroine addict
I’m pretty sure that’s a deal breaker.
Ohohoh he just said he had a 142 IQ
I shouldn’t put my phone number on the Internet.
I actually do hope you spend the week here.
i love it~ they are crazy pro. Like two and half twisters lol
- Grant: It's so funny when my cat and dog fight.
- Kat: Yeah I had this cat and kitten that would roll in a ball fighting.
- Kat: They were loud too. Just this caterwaul of feline cries.
- Grant: You're so white.
- Grant: I mean you just used "caterwaul" in everyday conversation.
- Grant: Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiite.
I love it when my grandma is here. When I get home my room is always cleaned and my bed is made.
Its like living in a hotel.
- Nylah: It's weird that my mom will be fifty in a few years.
- Kat: It's weird that I'll be eighteen in a matter of months.
- Nylah: Oh yeah.
- Kat: Like I could go in strip clubs, smoke or get a tattoo.
- Nylah: . . . Why are strip clubs the first thing you think of?
It would be nice to not have nightmares are the nights that I can actually get more than four hours of sleep.
and they dont practice is south tampa
omfg i dont remember the last time i was this excitedddddd
i cant even type
My heart is breaking.
I’m not sure were I’ll start writing next.
Only two people have seen it and one of them actually reads it.
I mean its stuff that I’d probably tell him anyway.
But I still feel like I have nothing to myself but a cheap half-filled locket diary from ‘02.
Not wanting to forget is a real god damn burden.
You know damn well thats not what your mother named you.
Fmlfmlfmlfml my back is in so much pain.
Fucking reserve dives.